[ Business Manager ]
Find out all there is to know about Stephen...
[ Phone ]
1300 131 270
[ Mobile ]
0423 233 595
Stephen Ransley has over 15 years experience in sales, project management and general management in the telecommunications, real estate, building consulting, architectural and timber pest industry.
- Occupational Health & Safety Induction Training for Construction Work
- Bachelor of Business, Management major – University of Newcastle NSW
2010 to date | General Manager, Tyrrells Property Inspections
March 2009 – August 2010 | Project Manager – HILTI (Great Britain) Ltd
January 2007 – December 2008 | General Manager – Tyrrells Property Inspections
April 2004 – December 2006 | Business Development Manager – Tyrrells Property Inspections
October 2000 – February 2003 | Account Executive – People Telecom
- Australian Institute of Management – North Sydney chapter
- Director, SAMR Consulting Pty Ltd
His special interests are:
- Culture & performance of businesses
- The art and science of change management
- Strategic planning
- Securing positive commercial outcomes for all key stakeholders
- Effective communication strategies
- Adviser to media on property, building and timber pest related matters. He is a contributor to the Sydney Morning Herald Domain property section.